Not really emo lah.
I knew there were no guarantees. Some things don't last forever, but some things do.
I know that we won't ever really be close again, and that hurts more than you know. But all I can really ask for right now, is for you to be a decent person. Maybe even a decent friend. Because I need something, anything. I just need some ounce of hope that things will look up again for us, that we haven't lost anything. Because right now all I have are memories, which hurt to remember, knowing I won't ever have them back. I wonder if you know how much this hurts for me, to go each day without you, to see you not care. And there are days, just moments, when I think that maybe this day will be different, and maybe things are turning around, but those are just moments that fade away quickly. And I know that in the long run, I know that you'll never be here. You will never be here for me again. And that hurts, because no matter what, I have, and will always be there for you.
You gotta take the good with the bad, smile with the sad, love what you got, and remember what you had,
learn to forgive but never forget, learn from your mistakes but never regret, people change, things go wrong,
but life still goes on.
Much better now =)
No comments:
Post a Comment